Do you need a new website for your small business?
Are you looking to re-design your existing website?
Consider the following facts:
- With 571 new websites being created within a minute online, having a website will not guarantee you will be found online. (1)
- 55% of Visitors Spend Fewer Than 15 Seconds on Your Website. (2)
- In 2015, 52.7 percent of the global mobile phone population accessed the internet from their mobile. (3)
For the above reasons, more than just a website you need an SEO optimized platform to help you attract visitors, convert them into leads, close sales and delight your customers!
After all, those are the reasons to have a website in the first place. Or not?
As a Hubspot Certified Inbound Marketing Specialist, I will work with you to design a powerful client attraction machine instead of just a website.
- WordPress currently powers 25%+ of sites on the web.
- WordPress is an open source, search engine friendly, easy to use content management platform.
- It reduces the cost of developing a powerful website and once installed it is easy to manage by the end user, allowing you to edit your content in the future if you wish to do so.
How much will my Website Cost?
Every business is different and there are many variables that can affect the price, such as number of pages, custom design work, and applications needed.
In average, you should expect to invest a minimum of $600 for a website that will help you find clients online.